Gen II Carrera gloves feature a slight aesthetic design change and a full lycra top. Designed to feel like a second skin, the Carrera's deliver a contoured yet comfortable fit, whilst protecting your hands when most needed. With their stealth design and subtle Babici block branding, you'll enjoy hours...
- In stock
The Carrera gloves feature the following attributes:
• Combination of high-tech performance textiles
• Contoured race fit
• High wicking design
• Babici minimal branding
Your Cycling kit is delicate and expensive and caring for it the right way helps to keep it intact for many seasons of riding.
Most leading apparel brands use high-quality European performance textiles and their lightweight composition can be tricky to care for.
When washing your Cycling kit, here are the fundamentals:
• Best to use an antibacterial liquid washing product
• Washing by hand in luke-warm water is recommended
• If washing in a machine, best put into a woven washing bag
• Always turn your kit inside out. It helps avoid friction from machine wall contact
• Always hang your kits on clothes hangers to dry
• Dry in the shade where possible. The Sun can deteriorate printed fabrics
• Never tumble or dry clean your kits
Please remember Cycling kits are hand-made and in most cases machine stitched.
Their lightweight nature and harsh treatment in the saddle does fatigue the garments and stitching can come undone and
is deemed wear and tear under Babici's product liability and warranty.